Pet Photos with Santa
Rutherfurd Hall will be hosting its annual Pet Photos with Santa Event on December 4th 2022.
This event is open to the public and offers the community an opportunity to have their furry family members get their photo with Santa in the beautifully decorated historic Rutherfurd Hall.
You are invited to vend at this event
Each vendor will have an 8' x 6' space to set up inside
Setup will start at 8:30 a.m.
The event is open to the public from 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
• Spaces are non-refundable.
• Vendors must be set up by 10 a.m. and remain set up until 2 pm
• Vendors must clean up their area and exit by 3:00 pm
• Rutherfurd Hall and the Allamuchy Board of Education will not be held responsible for any injuries or broken items at this event.
Each vendor will be held responsible for their table(s) and the items you are selling.
• If you are selling edible items, you must have appropriate licensing & all items must be sealed.
• In the event of a weather related or emergency cancellation, all vendors will be refunded.
• All vendors are expected to remain professional at all times. If any vendor has an issue with another vendor or customer,
please bring it to the attention of a Rutherfurd Hall staff. We will take care of it discreetly.
Located in scenic Warren County NJ, Rutherfurd Hall provides a breathtaking backdrop for Cultural Events and Festivals, Weddings and Special Events. Built in 1904, Rutherfurd Hall is a Tudor style Country Home offering a gracious experience in an elegant setting. Ideal for any event, large or small, Rutherfurd Hall can host your group, from an intimate gathering of 50 to a large party of 200.
Rutherfurd Hall is a cultural center and a museum owned and managed by the Allamuchy Township Board of Education. Rutherfurd Hall provides educational and enrichment opportunities for the residents of Allamuchy and the surrounding communities.
Please call for more information 908-852-1894 x338